I guess you could say that I've been running since I was in elementary school. I can remember my dad would go for a run and he would let me run with him for his first mile. I also remember running the one mile loop in our neighborhood with my best friend. I moved on to track in junior high, and track and cross country in high school. I always loved running, well as much as one can love that kind of torture. Now as a busy wife and mom, it has been very off and on, but I always come back. This blog is a place for me to keep track of my on and off running life.


Saturday, October 23, 2010

Running Tip #2

When you decide to cross to the other side of the road and you look back, don't start crossing as you look back. Look back FIRST and then if no one is coming start crossing. Because if you start to cross and look back and someone is coming, it will scare the bejeezus out of you and you will look like an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment