I guess you could say that I've been running since I was in elementary school. I can remember my dad would go for a run and he would let me run with him for his first mile. I also remember running the one mile loop in our neighborhood with my best friend. I moved on to track in junior high, and track and cross country in high school. I always loved running, well as much as one can love that kind of torture. Now as a busy wife and mom, it has been very off and on, but I always come back. This blog is a place for me to keep track of my on and off running life.


Monday, October 18, 2010

October 18, 2010

  • 5 miles
  • 56:03
  • In the 50's, breezy
  • 137.4 lbs.
Wow, was I feeling sluggish today! I'm not sure if my body was still tired from the long run on Saturday or if maybe I should have had a healthy snack before I went. But regardless, it was kind of hard today. I felt very slow so I was surprised my time stayed under 12 minute miles. On a more positive note, I have finally reached the point where I love running. I seriously can't wait for my run. It was the same way on Saturday. Instead of putting it off and then having to make myself go, I have been just waiting all day for the time when I get to go! It sure is a great feeling. I'm not sure if it's that I want to run so much as I know how great of a stress reliever it has been for me lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment