I guess you could say that I've been running since I was in elementary school. I can remember my dad would go for a run and he would let me run with him for his first mile. I also remember running the one mile loop in our neighborhood with my best friend. I moved on to track in junior high, and track and cross country in high school. I always loved running, well as much as one can love that kind of torture. Now as a busy wife and mom, it has been very off and on, but I always come back. This blog is a place for me to keep track of my on and off running life.


Monday, October 25, 2010

October 25, 2010

  • Treadmill
  • 5 miles @ 5.5
  • 54:30
  • 139 lbs.
It is going to be a long winter if I have to start the treadmill running already. Rained all day here and they are calling for snow tomorrow. It is so hard to run on the treadmill for more than 3 miles! I gave Josh permission to nag me about my eating habits tomorrow. Ugh, when I am bad, I am really bad! Josh is home tomorrow so I am sure he will get me back on track. I hate to disappoint him. I think I need another big motivator to get me down another 5 lbs. I'm thinking on that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment