I guess you could say that I've been running since I was in elementary school. I can remember my dad would go for a run and he would let me run with him for his first mile. I also remember running the one mile loop in our neighborhood with my best friend. I moved on to track in junior high, and track and cross country in high school. I always loved running, well as much as one can love that kind of torture. Now as a busy wife and mom, it has been very off and on, but I always come back. This blog is a place for me to keep track of my on and off running life.


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October 11, 2010

  • 5 miles
  • about 60 degrees, cool, slightly windy
  • 139.0 lbs.
Josh drove me out 5 miles when he left for work and I ran home. I love runs like that. It feels like forever when he is driving me out there, but it is a great way to do it. I love not having to go out and back. I also love not having to run the 1/2 mile up hill as soon as I leave my driveway!

This was my sixth weigh in day since restarting weight watchers. I am so happy to have lost 11.4 pounds in 5 weeks. Won't it be really embarrassing if I fall off the wagon again and start gaining weight back. You will know when I quit posting my weight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment