I guess you could say that I've been running since I was in elementary school. I can remember my dad would go for a run and he would let me run with him for his first mile. I also remember running the one mile loop in our neighborhood with my best friend. I moved on to track in junior high, and track and cross country in high school. I always loved running, well as much as one can love that kind of torture. Now as a busy wife and mom, it has been very off and on, but I always come back. This blog is a place for me to keep track of my on and off running life.


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October 12, 2010

  • treadmill
  • 1 mile warm-up at 5.0
  • 6 x 400 at 6.5 with 400 in between intervals at a 3.5 walk
  • 1/2 mile cool down at 4.5
  • 138.8 lbs.
A great run today. It felt so good to do some speed work. I enjoyed the intervals, but was a little disappointed that I had to walk in between them. I think if I am going to walk in between that I better bump them up to a 7.0 speed next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment