I guess you could say that I've been running since I was in elementary school. I can remember my dad would go for a run and he would let me run with him for his first mile. I also remember running the one mile loop in our neighborhood with my best friend. I moved on to track in junior high, and track and cross country in high school. I always loved running, well as much as one can love that kind of torture. Now as a busy wife and mom, it has been very off and on, but I always come back. This blog is a place for me to keep track of my on and off running life.


Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October 27, 2010

  • Treadmill
  • 1 mile warm-up at 5.0
  • 7 x 400 at 7.0 with 400 in between intervals at a 3.0 walk
  • 1/2 mile cool down at 5.0
  • 137.4 lbs.
What a great work-out today, once I finally made myself get going. I am a day behind because my lower back has been hurting. I went to the chiropractor on Monday and I woke up really sore on Tuesday morning. But today I knew I had to get back at it.

As far as weight goes, I'm not sure how I ended up down at 137.4 this morning when yesterday morning I was up to 139.4. I have not been doing very well on my diet at all. It makes me realize how easy it is to slip back into my old habits. I know I need to eat healthier and make that a permanent lifestyle change, but I don't know that it will really ever happen. But, another challenge has been made. I have to put in $200 again. This time my goal is to get under 135 lbs. within 3 weeks. This challenge is what I need to do this. I need the motivation, and losing $200 is very very motivating!

I'd like to wish my weight loss buddies the best on this bet. We can do this together! Thanks for being such a great inspiration for me! Love ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment