I guess you could say that I've been running since I was in elementary school. I can remember my dad would go for a run and he would let me run with him for his first mile. I also remember running the one mile loop in our neighborhood with my best friend. I moved on to track in junior high, and track and cross country in high school. I always loved running, well as much as one can love that kind of torture. Now as a busy wife and mom, it has been very off and on, but I always come back. This blog is a place for me to keep track of my on and off running life.


Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thursday, July 23, 2015

  • 1 mile
  • 13:15
  • 1:00 pm, 85 degrees, cloudy
  • 162.4 lbs.
I took yesterday off from running because I was too busy.  I am glad I did though because I think my body needed the rest.  I felt great today.  My leg pain is gone and my back pain wasn't as bad. 

I am officially at my heaviest weight ever, not pregnant of course.  I am not sure how I so easily crept up from the 150's to the 160's.  Not a good thing.  So here I start again today with 30 pounds to lose. 

I drank a Thrive shake this morning with almond milk, frozen strawberries, and some stevia.  It tasted pretty good and I will probably start drinking that every morning for breakfast.  It should count as a fuel pull for my Trim Healthy Mama eating plan.  I think I may start having a shake for lunch too for a week or two to see if I can kick start my weight loss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment