I guess you could say that I've been running since I was in elementary school. I can remember my dad would go for a run and he would let me run with him for his first mile. I also remember running the one mile loop in our neighborhood with my best friend. I moved on to track in junior high, and track and cross country in high school. I always loved running, well as much as one can love that kind of torture. Now as a busy wife and mom, it has been very off and on, but I always come back. This blog is a place for me to keep track of my on and off running life.


Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday, July 24, 2015

  • 1 mile
  • 13:31
  • 12:00 pm, 82 degrees, sunny
  • 159.4 lbs
It was hot today and I was feeling week.  But still a good run.  I am debating if I should try two miles tomorrow or stick to a mile for another week.  I'm not sure if it is too soon to increase my mileage.  I am not as young as I used to be!!!

I stayed on plan yesterday except for some of Sophia's communion bread.  But at least that was made with honey and molasses and whole wheat so I don't feel too horrible about it.  Another Thrive shake for breakfast today.  I am starting to love that stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment