I guess you could say that I've been running since I was in elementary school. I can remember my dad would go for a run and he would let me run with him for his first mile. I also remember running the one mile loop in our neighborhood with my best friend. I moved on to track in junior high, and track and cross country in high school. I always loved running, well as much as one can love that kind of torture. Now as a busy wife and mom, it has been very off and on, but I always come back. This blog is a place for me to keep track of my on and off running life.


Monday, July 27, 2015

Monday, July 27, 2015

  • 1 mile
  • 12:52
  • 11:45 am, 81 degrees, sunny
  • 156.2 lbs
I have to admit I thought my time would be a little faster today.  I felt like I was running pretty fast.  So I was a little disappointed to see I was barely under thirteen minutes.  But oh well.  I am still well under where I started just a week ago.  I decided I am going to stay at one mile until Saturday.  Then I will attempt to move up to two miles.  I am a lot older than I was last time I ran so I want to take it nice and slow so I don't end up with any injuries.

I'm pretty excited that I've lost 3.4 pounds since I started running and 6.4 since I started taking my thrive shakes and eating better.  The energy from the Thrive is amazing though.  I make it all day without a nap and I am ready to fall asleep earlier at night and I sleep really good at night now!  It also helps that Arthur is sleeping better at night, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment