I guess you could say that I've been running since I was in elementary school. I can remember my dad would go for a run and he would let me run with him for his first mile. I also remember running the one mile loop in our neighborhood with my best friend. I moved on to track in junior high, and track and cross country in high school. I always loved running, well as much as one can love that kind of torture. Now as a busy wife and mom, it has been very off and on, but I always come back. This blog is a place for me to keep track of my on and off running life.


Saturday, July 25, 2015

Saturday, July 25, 2015

  • 1 mile
  • 13:44
  • 9:45 am, 80 degrees, sunny
  • 158.4 lbs
I ran with Sophia this morning.  It was nice to have company.  I debate letting the kids take turns running with me.  I do want to spend the time with them.  It is good for them to get out and exercise.  But the thing is that I consider running to be my alone time.  The one thing in life that I do for ME.  So part of me wants to tell them no because I want that alone time.  Then the other part of me wants to say yes.  Oh the dilemma's of my life!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment