I guess you could say that I've been running since I was in elementary school. I can remember my dad would go for a run and he would let me run with him for his first mile. I also remember running the one mile loop in our neighborhood with my best friend. I moved on to track in junior high, and track and cross country in high school. I always loved running, well as much as one can love that kind of torture. Now as a busy wife and mom, it has been very off and on, but I always come back. This blog is a place for me to keep track of my on and off running life.


Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday, July 31, 2015

  • 1 mile
  • 14:20
  • 9:50 am, 72 degrees, sunny
I didn't get much time for running this week.  It's also been hard to get motivated lately.  So I guess it may be another week before I can increase my mileage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment